Putnam County Property Appraiser
GOVERNMENT OFFICES - CITY & TOWNSHIP
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
PROPERTY OWNER BILL OF RIGHTS
1) The right to acquire, possess, and protect your property.
2) The right to use and enjoy your property.
3) The right to exclude others from your property.
4) The right to dispose of your property.
5) The right to due process.
6) The right to just compensation for property taken for a public purpose.
7) The right to relief, or payment of compensation, when a new law, rule, regulation, or ordinance of the state or a political entity unfairly affects your property.